Big Data Fundamentals
With the increasing amount of data, traditional data processing application software is inadequate to deal with them. In this course, learners will have an overview of big data, its practice in analytics, and the role of data scientist and big data analytics in different industries. Students will also learn Big Data Technology Fundamentals which provides baseline general knowledge of the technologies used in big data solutions. This course will cover the development of big data solutions using the Hadoop ecosystem, including MapReduce, HDFS, and the Pig and Hive programming frameworks.
This course is part of the Certificate in Data Analytics and Big Data.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 36 hours
- Skill level Medium
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes